Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jenn is irresistable

001. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Lol, sure I would.

002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? some of them

003. What are you dreading right now? my doctor's appointment tomorrow

004. Do you celebrate 4/20?: ugh, no.

005. Favorite country singer? Um, none...except that "Before He Cheats" song by Carrie Underwood makes me smile

006. What face cleanser do you use?: Spectro gel...because it's amazing

007. When was your last doctors visit?: last week

008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?: not lately

009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: Between 30-45 minutes

010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?: Umm, considering that I'm basically dropping everything for him because he needs me right now, I'd probably say yes.

011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?: um, one or 2

12. If anyone came over to your house on one of your "lazy days" would you go get ready real quick?: lol, everyday is my lazy day

013. Does your school have tornado drills: ugh, gross...I was born when a tornado hit...I hate them!

014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?: yep in elementary school

015. Do you own a pair of Converse?: goodness yes

016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?: Jenn's lame email

017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?: lol, only with Jenn...along with icing

018. What color shirt are you wearing?: black and white

019. What did you do for your last birthday? lol, got PLASTERED and went to most of the bars in town with Carla, Mike, Morgan, and Craig...also did the mentos and diet coke trick outside of Zellers.

020. What time did you wake up today? 9ish

021. What were you doing 3 nights ago? I so don't even remember

022. Last time you saw your mom? a few minutes ago

023. Do you like having your hair pulled?: no, I hate that

024. Are you cocky?: sometimes

025. Shortest relationship?: a few weeks

026. Longest relationship?: a few years, on and off

27. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?: 3

028. Last gift you received?: a drink from James lol

030. Could you live without a computer?: I could live, just unhappily

031. Do you wear shoes in your house?: no

032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?: sometimes

033. Ever been given an engagement ring?: no, but I've been given a promise ring...is it weird that I still wear it?

034. Ever dropped your cell phone?: yes, it makes me gasp and panic (but not at the disco)

035. What do you do when you're sad?: cry or take a shower

036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? my mum or lifepartner...but probably Nathan because he would totally encourage me to buy a cute boy's love.

037. When was the last time you saw your best friend?: I have many best friends.

039. What is your favorite month?: June...not too hot.

040. What sleeps with you every night?: lol, no one.

041. How many times have you been pulled over? Never when I was driving...plenty when my dad was!

043.Who is the last person you texted? Jason this afternoon

044. What is your favorite dessert?: cheesecake

045. Is anyone on your bad side right now? yep!

046. What jewelry are you wearing?: my necklace, my rings, my lip stud, and my earrings

047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?: msn and facebook

048. When was the last time you worked out?: umm, I go for little walks and whatever my lovely knee allows

049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? HECK NO

050. How do most people spell your name?: Shana...ugh

051. Do you wear your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?: I still have Justin's sweaters

052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?: football and hockey

053. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?: watching Scrubs

054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?: Who knows, I got nightmares so often when I was little

055. What is in your cd player?: TAI-Santi (<3), Social Code, and some random burnt CD

056. Name one person that made you smile today?: my mummy, cuz she came home!

057. What were you doing around 8 am this morning?: laying in bed...having an amazing dream

058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States?: ummm, a lot lol

059. Favorite name(s) for a girl: Allilyana or Sophia

060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?: No

061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat at much? MR TOKI'S!!!!

062: Favorite boy names: Keegan

063. Do you buy your own school supplies? I had to when I was in school

064. Do you already have your school supplies?: I've got all my binders still...

065. How often do you wash clothes?: very frequently

066. How do you eat your steak?: umm, I eat my steak NEVER!

067. What is the farthest point North you've been? I'm bad with direction

068. How do you get to school?: don't go

069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?: Justin or Jenn

070. What do you hear?: William Beckett's beautiful voice

071. Would you survive in prison?: Nooo way

072. Who was the last person you messaged on Facebook?: Auntie Mel

073. Do you get along with your co-workers?: I don't work...:(

074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it? bout 10 minutes ago

075. What song is playing right now?: Bulls in Brooklyn-TAI (really is anyone surprised?)

076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?: me lol

077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?: not personally

078. When was the last time you went clubbing?: Looong time ago

079. What was the weather like today? it was sunny and overcast...it was indecisive

080. What is the next holiday you have off?: ummm, N/A?

081. When was the last movie you saw?: The Ew...TONIGHT!!!!!

082. What's for dinner?: I had Subway

083. Whats the last thing you purchased?: movie ticket

084. What's your favorite gardening tool?: the hoe! lol

085. Where is your cell phone? in front of me

086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?: ring for callers, vibe for texts

087. Describe your Underwear?: red boy shorts

088. How did your first pet die?: she paralyzed her back legs on the kitchen floor and we had to put her down

089. Did you have breakfast this morning?: Eggos

090. What's on your agenda for tonight?: watch Scrubs again (re run), lay in bed...maybe write

091. Who knows you the best?: Morgan, Melissa, my mum, Eric, Jenn

092. What brand is your digital camera?: lol, I don't have one

093. Do you smoke?: gross no

094. Are you ticklish?: goodness yes

095. Last person to text you?: Tim...right now

096. What song describes your love life at the moment?: lol, I'm going with Jenn and saying that new song that we don't want to admit we like because of how much we make fun of them (it's not Fall Out Boy, I swear)...stupid emoliner and bucket-y hats!

097. Do you own expensive perfume?: no

098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?: $50

099. Are you taking college classes?: umm, a computers one online

100. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?: With someone...I sleep better when cuddled

No comments: