Ok, so I've been too emo lately. No more! Being hurt sucks, but you get to the point where you just stop caring. You just stop being what you were.
Oh life lessons, you've scorned me once again!
However, I have realized that I've been hiding feeling towards someone I totally shouldn't have feelings for. Stupid moral dilemmas!
Trying to work out with only one good leg is painfully awkward, but I'm trying. I've still got a little chubbiness around my tummy that needs to be gone within this month so lots of one legged sit ups lol.
I need to learn how to read music and play the guitar. I was going through my journals and I have soooo many lyrics that will just continue to gather dust and be unacknowledged for years.
This is offically the most scatterbrained blog entry ever.
And with that...I'm out.
Always Love,
Shayna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you have been such an emofag. im sorry your still sad, want me to beat someone up? are you in love with scotty or jeff? if so, ew. and your not fat.
ive read your journals. way to be mrs. wentz
Post a Comment