So, apparently, I didn't know that Tony Lovato was arrested (and released, thank god!!) for murder in March. I found that out from Jenn tonight. The conversation went a little like this:
Jenn: That's almost as sad as when sexy Tony got arrested for murder
me: what the fuck did you just say?!
Jenn: Umm, oh, you didn't know?! I figured out of everyone in the ENTIRE world, you would have known.
me: it's not like I know him personally, Jennifer. Wait, is he still in jail or what?
Jenn: oh I dunno.
me: you are useless.
I then wikipedia'd it. He got released...so I'm listening to Mest in honor of him...not that the whole situation deserves to be honored...but whatever.
So I got a little out of hand last night. Slapped some guy across the face for calling me firecrotch. Ok, here's the deal, yes, I'm a natural red head. No, that doesn't give you the right to call me a firecrotch, no matter how true that is or not. It's rude and I hate that term. It's pretty offensive. So I'm glad I slapped that guy. Don't piss off drunk Shayna!!
However, I bet I made for quite the show while doing an impromptu karaoke on the dance floor of the Queens...to my chemical romance. LOL! I still just always think of the action figures at Spencers and how they didn't sell. That was fun.
In other news, me and James are desturbed. Seriously, random conversations about death get creepy. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that watches too much CSI though!
That's about all I have the patience for right now. Must go listen to TAI.
Goodnight kiddos!
Shayna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment