Sunday, June 24, 2007

RETREAT, RETREAT!!!

Ok, so after doing some spring cleaning on the old blog, I'm finally satisfied! Got rid of everything I didn't want anymore...everything during my "icky time", as Jenn calls it. I'm pretty stoked that for the most part I came out unscathed. No more hurt, back to my old happy self. I learned my lesson!
So the boys were in town last night, which ALWAYS spells trouble. I got kidnapped and forced to drink a large amount of tequila...ok, I wasn't really "forced" per say...more like Tim hinted at drinking tequila and I agreed strongly.
Needless to say, it was a fun night. Tim started singing Hilary Duff and I punched him in the sack...FUNNY! The night essentially ended with me in bed with Tim and Scotty...nothing dirty...Scouts honor ;).
Worked on some lyrics. I've got to be honest though, everything is a little more angry than I had originally figured they would be, but I guess when you've been as fucked up as me, you don't really have much more of an option. Things aren't always going to be rainbows and butterflies.
I'm happy to be back to where I should be. I mean, I'm 19 years old. Life is all about fun, being with your friends, and not being tied down to anything. Which is EXACTLY what I intend on doing right now!

On a totally unrelated note, seriously, if you aren't going to make the effort to see/talk to me, fuck you. I was really underwhelmed with a lot of people when I got my surgery done 2 weeks ago. Not a phone call, text message, nothing. It really sucks, honestly. People that I barely knew were calling me to see how I was doing. I'm just over it, honestly. I've got my few handfulls of AMAZING people in my life, I don't need anyone bringing me down for no obvious reason.
ANYWAYS, off to see a boy about breaking a 7 month issue.
Always love!
Shayna

No comments: