Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The neighbours have complained damn near every night

Being sick is soooooooo lame. Especially seeing as I'm finally getting better...just when I start to get better, I get drunk and smash my head on a table. Not a normal kind of "bonk", but a full on SMASH. People on the other side of the room heard the sound...it actually kinda of pushed me backwards. So I have a minor concussion...and fighting a cold.
Also, if you don't like the way I live my life, go away. You know who you are.

The job interview on Tuesday went sooooooo good. I'm pretty amped on it. I find out if I get it tomorrow, so fingers crossed! I miss working!
In other AMAZING news...GOING TO QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!!! Should be such an awesome time. I'm so stoked!

Really that's it. I leave you with the BRAND NEW The Academy Is... video for "Neighbours"...it's so amazing and makes me smile like a little school girl.

Always Love
Shayna

No comments: