Ok, so, since I last wrote in here, I have gained a year of life, got a tattoo, and become just slightly more jaded (therefore, more emo!). I also have gotten way too drunk in front of my parents and embarrassed myself silly...but that's a story for another time.
So after having, probably the most terrifying experience in my entire life, I realized that I'm fucking up wayyy too much. However, I don't seem to be willing to change anything as of yet. I'm having fun and I know that sobriety brings me down a bit (which is scary...sorry future boyfriends!). I don't like always saying or doing things before thinking, but I do them, unknowingly for the most part. It makes me feel like alcohol is turning me into a booze robot (Danger, Will Robinson!). When fed copious amounts of booze, I feel challenged to drink more. But before you all play the "ALCOHOLIC" card, I don't drink alone and rarely drink more than 2 times a week. I'm a binge drinker, I know this.
I'm just at a point in life where I can continue playing the hand I'm dealt with, or I can deal myself a new one. But you always get caught cheating.
Edmonton sure isn't seeming so far away anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After your experience this weekend you should go to rehab. its not that bad i promise. the food is good and everyone talks in pretty hushed voices
love you babe do what you gotta do.
Dear Justin,
You are an asshole. But I freaking adore the crap outta you. You're also gay.
Love,
Shayna
Post a Comment